Hello, bookish friends! I’m so flattered that you’re here! Please feel free make yourself comfortable, have a cup of tea, take a look around, and read whatever tickles your fancy. My personal opinions reflected here on my blog are my own and do not reflect those of any other persons or organization. It is never my intent to offend, ridicule, or harm anyone in any way, shape, or form. My heart if full of Jesus, and I’m always down to talk some Faith, Hope, Love and Amazing Grace. If you ever have any questions, comments, or concerns, please feel free to message me privately so we can converse and become very good friends!
Well, then. Now that you know I’m just a little cinnamon bun with too much frosting, time for some “about me” action. I’ve resolved to do this in 10 “fun” facts, and I will try to make them worth your while.
- For most of 2016 I was a Bookseller Extraordinaire at Barnes & Noble. Well, I tried to be extraordinaire.
- I am a U.S. Navy Veteran. I was Petty Officer Second Class Cryptologic Technician Information Dominance Warfare Courtney Pletcher of the United States Navy. I enlisted for four years active duty, and now I’m in an inactive status until 2019. This just means that I could get called back, but I’m basically a civilian.
- Before I joined the Navy, I was a movie theater manager for Regal Cinemas. Yes, for a while, I got paid to screen the movie reels days before their midnight showing and release. Totally got paid to watch Harry Potter well before it was released, amongst other great movies from 2007-2010.
- My husband and I are expecting a baby girl due in late April or early May.
- I have officially been sorted into Ravenclaw twice by Pottermore.
- My Myers-Briggs type indicator is INFJ.
- I am a dedicated tea drinker.
- I am also an ardent lover of books.
- Beauty and the Beast is the answer for everything.
- I finish the shampoo and conditioner at the same time.
There you have it. Some “fun” facts about me. Did you really read all of those? Well, I sincerely thank you very much for taking the time to get to know me.
Stay bookish my friends,